Tuesday, November 1, 2011

swotvac 2.0

I thought I was more on top of things this semester...but no. Exams start in one week from today, and I have an assignment due in 6 days, and 4 solid days of studying left.

Why?

Because for some weird reason I have more shifts than ever before at the fruitshop, and I worked 15 hours last weekend...I offered to cover HALF an 8 hour shift on thursday, but for some reason they suck shit at maths, and have halved it to equal a 6 hour shift. EXCUSE ME, THAT'S NOT HALF! And asif you even tell me there's nobody to "cover" for me when I'm the nice one who is covering in the first place! The best they could give me was a 5.5 hour shift. Like 30 minutes would really make a difference, soo stupid...

Things have started to pick up in terms of general busyness as well, I applied for Aa committee midsemester intake (not alcoholics anonymous) and they took me! It's a nice extra responsibility, and really interesting to see how things work behind the scenes when I've been attending the events all year. So many added complexities with understanding how things work, discussing things on their email system and fb group, selling tickets for the end of exams party, retreat coming up soon... and look, it's my face on their website! LOL *feels special*. I thought it might be really hard to fit in with everyone, cos the committee all know each other/have their own jokes and such, but everyone's been really kind and welcoming of me and the other 2 new members. Looking forward to a big year :D

In between end of exams and going to america, I have 10 days to re-enrol for 2012, apply for overseas exchange, pack my suitcase, make a list of things to buy, and celebrate some birthdays and going away parties...I swear there's more, but that's al I can think of right now. I need to calm down and get crackin into the books :(

xo

2 comments:

ღ уiiηg. said...

EXCUSE ME WHO COVERED YOUR ARSE TODAY?

Sophie said...

AND I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT <3 HAHA